Configure your Squadcast account in a jiffy using our Terraform provider for everything from adding users, to creating escalation policies, services and more.
Our latest Terraform provider release will help you configure your Squadcast account in minutes - You can manage multiple resources like Users, Permissions, Escalation Policies, Services, Automation Rules and more.
This is under active development and we’ll keep improving the functionality of the provider as we go.
Image. Squadcast documentation in Terraform Registry
- Create and manage a service
- Create and manage an escalation policy
- Create a schedule
- Create a runbook
- Create a user
- Create and manage team roles and their permissions
- Create and manage members of a team
- Create and manage team meta details like name, description, etc.
- Create a squad
- Create and manage SLOs
- Create maintenance windows for services
- Create routing rules
- Create deduplication rules
- Create tagging rules
- Create suppression rules