AWS CloudTrail Logs
Get CloudTrail log creation alerts into Squadcast using SNS endpoints
Please use this integration guide to configure CloudTrail log alerts so they can be received in Squadcast. This integration should be used only for getting CloudTrail log alerts via an SNS endpoint.
- 1.Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
When an alert source turns Active, it’ll show up under Configured Alert Sources. You can either generate a test alert from the integration or wait for a real-time alert to be generated by the Alert Source. An Alert Source is active if there is a recorded incident via that Alert Source for the Service.
- 1.Now log in to your AWS account and proceed to SNS.
- 2.Click on "Create topic" to get "Create new topic" dialog box. Fill in the details as per your requirements and then click on "Create topic"
- 3.Now inside the topic, click on "Create subscription" to get "Create subscription" dialog box. Select the protocol as "HTTPS" and in the endpoint enter the URL you obtained from previous step. Finally, click on "Create subscription" to create the subscription.
- 4.The "Subscription ID" for the subscription should to "Confirmed" immediately change from "PendingConfirmation". Click on the refresh button to verify the same.