Get alerts from Stackify's Retrace into Squadcast
Follow the steps below to configure a service so as to push related alert data from Stackify's Retrace onto Squadcast.
Squadcast will then process this information to create incidents for this service as per your preferences.
- 1.Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
When an alert source turns Active, it’ll show up under Configured Alert Sources, you can either generate a test alert from the integration or wait for a real-time alert to be generated by the Alert Source. An Alert Source is active if there is a recorded incident via that Alert Source for the Service.
(1) Log in to your account and click on the Settings tab as shown below. Under the Integrations section, click on the Webhook link.
Add Webhookbutton. Enter a webhook name and url.
(3) To test the webhook you can click on the
Send Sample Alertor
Send sample Errorbutton. An incident will be triggered in Squadcast with the sample payload.
(4) Under the settings tab click
Notification Groups. You can edit an existing
Notification Groupor create a new one.
(5) Under the contacts tab select the Squadcast webhook which you created in step 2. Click
Now whenever an alert is triggered in Retrace, an incident will be created automatically in Squadcast. Also when the alert is closed in Retrace, the corresponding incident in Squadcast gets auto-resolved.