SAML 2.0 based SSO
Enable Single Sign On (SSO) for your organization with any SAML 2.0 based SSO
Squadcast supports any SAML 2.0-based Single Sign-On (SSO) and you can set it for your Organisation by following this integration guide.
Points to Note:
1. Only an Administrator / Account Owner can enable and configure SAML SSO for an organisation in Squadcast. 2. Once enabled, only the Account Owner can use _email-password based login_ by default although it can be configured to enable email-based login for Administrators as well.
- 1.Login to
app.squadcast.comand navigate to the Settings > Extensions. Click the Configure button under SSO.
2. Select the Custom SAML 2.0 tab and click Show configuration guide for Custom SAML 2.0
Now, copy the ACS URL and paste it into your SSO provider system
3. From your SSO provider’s dashboard, copy the SAML 2.0 Endpoint and X.509 Certificate and paste them into the relevant fields in the Squadcast set-up modal. Configure other options like the default
User role. You can allow Account Owners and Admins to also log in using their email credentials in addition to SSO. This can be done by checking the box as shown in the screenshot below and make sure to click Save
Make sure to add the Domain Name of your Organization, for SSO login to work
4. You can turn On/Off SSO by toggling the button at the top
5. By default, the SSO provider will send Firstname, Lastname and Email ID to Squadcast. If you can send a custom key called
rolewith one of these values
Stakeholder, the user will be created with these roles instead of the default user role configured in the SSO modal in Squadcast
Your SSO Integration is good to go and anyone in your Organisation can now use SSO to login into Squadcast.
The following SAML 2.0-based SSO logins were officially tested and found to be working either by our team or the SSO providers but they should work with all SAML 2.0-based SSO providers.
This is the officially tested list but any SAML 2.0-based SSO should work with Squadcast.