Import users into Squadcast using a .csv file
You can import multiple users to your Organization without having to add them manually, one-by-one.
- 1.Click on Settings in the sidebar
2. Click on Users from the secondary navigation menu
3. Click on Add Users on the top right corner
- Now, simply import multiple users’ details into the fields using a
- To import your
.csvfile, you can either drag and drop it on the page or click on the
select a file from your computeron the top of the page
You can skip the
user_typefield if you wish to fill that field later, post the import. By default, the
user_typechosen will be
- 1.If you have already filled some fields and then choose to merge the
.csvfile data with the existing rows, click on the Continue button in the modal for confirmation of the same. Once the import is successful, you will see all the user details populated in the list. Click on the Send Invites button, on the bottom left, to invite these newly added users to your Organization.
- 2.The invited user will receive an email for verification. Until the user has been successfully verified, you will notice an icon indicating that
Verification Is Pendingagainst that User.
- 3.You can choose to resend the verification email by clicking on the
Verification Is Pendingicon should that be necessary. Please ensure that you check not only your Inbox, but also Spam or Promotions folders to ensure the verification email ended up landing there.
- 4.You cannot change or transfer the Account Ownership using this Add Users flow. This needs to be done after the users have been imported.
- 5.If an invalid User Type is detected, Squadcast automatically assigns the User Type as
Userfor that particular user.
- 6.Ensure that there are no spaces before or after the data in any of the cells, especially for the Email addresses of the users.