Send alerts to Squadcast from Cloudflare
Route detailed alerts from Cloudflare to the right users in Squadcast.
- 1.Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
(1) Login to your Cloudflare dashboard. Click on Notifications
(2) Select Destinations and Click on Create
(3) Provide Name, paste previously copied Squadcast Webhook URL in URL field and click on Save and Test
(4) Select All Notifications and Click on Add
(5) Select any Product. Provide Notification Name, Click on Add Webhook, select created webhook from dropdown list and click on Next
(5) Select Health checks and Becomes either healthy or unhealthy and click on Create
That's it, you are good to go! Your Cloudflare integration is now complete.
Whenever Cloudflare fires an alert, an incident will be created in Squadcast for it. Also, when the Health check monitor is UP in Cloudflare, the corresponding incident gets auto-resolved in Squadcast.