Steps to configure Postmark integration for incident management, using Squadcast
Route detailed alerts from Postmark to the right users in Squadcast.
- 1.Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
2. Select Postmark. Copy the displayed Webhook URL to configure it within Postmark. Finish by clicking Add Alert Source -> Done.
When an alert source turns Active, it’ll show up under Configured Alert Sources, you can either generate a test alert from the integration or wait for a real-time alert to be generated by the Alert Source. An Alert Source is active if there is a recorded incident via that Alert Source for the Service.
(1) Login to your Postmark dashboard. Under the Servers tab, select Message Streams and click on the desired Message Stream
(2) Under the Webhooks tab, click on Add webhook
(3) Now, paste the previously copied Squadcast Webhook URL in the Webhook URL place holder. Select the desired events and click on Save webhook
That's it, you are good to go! Your Postmark integration is now complete.
Whenever Postmark fires an alert, an incident will be created in Squadcast for it.