Send events to Squadcast from GitHub
GitHub is a provider of Internet hosting for software development and version control using Git. It offers the distributed version control and source code management functionality of Git, plus its own features.
Route detailed events from GitHub to the right users in Squadcast.
- 1.Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
You can configure a webhook for a group or a project.
(1) Click on your user icon on the top right, under Your repositories or Your organizations, navigate to Settings
(2) Selecy Webhooks, then select Add webhook
(3) Paste the previously copied Webhook from Squadcast into the Payload URL field, and select Content type as
(3) In Which events would you like to trigger this webhook section, choose Let me select individual events and select the below events to trigger the Webhook. Next, click on Add webhook
Repository Vulnerability Alerts
That is it, you are good to go! Everytime an Issue, Push, Pull Request or a Release event occurs in GitHub, an incident would be created in Squadcast. When an Issue or a Pull Request is closed in GitHub, the corresponding incident in Squadcast will be automatically resolved for it. However, for Pushes and Releases, users will have to manually resolve the associated incidents in Squadcast.