Steps to configure Uptrends integration for incident management, using Squadcast
Route detailed alerts from Uptrends to the right users in Squadcast.
- 1.Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
(1) Click the + button next to Integrations under the Alerting drop-down menu
(2) Select Uptrends integration under Custom integrations and click on Choose
(3) Fill the form as shown in the below screenshot and click on Save.
(4) You can send a test alert by clicking the Start test button
You should get a response like in the screenshot below
(5) Click the + button next to Alert definitions under the Alerting drop-down menu
(6) Provide any suitable Name, check Active and All monitors checkbox and click on Save
That is it, you are now good to go! Whenever an alert is generated with Alert type as
Errorin Uptrends, an incident will be created for it in Squadcast. When the alert is resolved in Uptrends, the corresponding incident will automatically get resolved in Squadcast as well.