Steps to configure Plesk 360 integration for incident management, using Squadcast
Route detailed monitoring alerts from Plesk 360 to the right users in Squadcast.
- 1.Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
When an alert source turns Active, it’ll show up under Configured Alert Sources, you can either generate a test alert from the integration or wait for a real-time alert to be generated by the Alert Source. An Alert Source is active if there is a recorded incident via that Alert Source for the Service.
(1) From your home page, click on the Monitoring tab on the top
(2) Switch to the Alert tab, click on Contact and click on NEW CONTACT button
(3) Enter a Name for the Contact in the Name field and scroll down a little. Under Webhook URI, paste the Plesk 360 webhook copied from Squadcast
(4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save
(1) Within the Alerts page, switch to the Alerts tab. Here, you can either create a new Alert or modify your existing Alerts to send notifications to Squadcast via the previously configured Webhook URL.
(2) Make sure to add the Squadcast Notification Webhook under Alert Recipients. Repeat the same for all your other Alerts
(3) In the same window, click on Show Advanced Options. Here, enable both the
Alert Closescheckboxes as shown in the screenshot below and click on
Now, every time there is an alert for your server in Plesk 360, the alert will be sent to Squadcast and an incident will be triggered, notifying the right people. Similarly, if the alert gets resolved within Plesk 360, it will get auto-resolved in Squadcast as well.
That is it, your integration is complete and you are good to go!