Send alerts to Squadcast from Graylog
Follow the steps below to configure a service so as to extract its related alert data from Graylog.
Squadcast will then process this information to create incidents for this service as per your preferences.
- 1.Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
2. Select Graylog. Copy the displayed Webhook URL to configure it within Graylog. Finish by clicking Add Alert Source -> Done.
When an alert source turns Active, it’ll show up under Configured Alert Sources, you can either generate a test alert from the integration or wait for a real-time alert to be generated by the Alert Source. An Alert Source is active if there is a recorded incident via that Alert Source for the Service.
- 1.Login to your graylog web console and go to Alert tab on the top.
- 2.Click on Notifications.
- 3.Click on Add new notification.
- 4.Select All messages on Notify on Stream
- 5.Select HTTP Alarm Callback on Notification type and click on Add alert notification.
- 6.Give a title to the notification and put the Squadcast web hook url from the previous step on the url field and click on Save.
Now whenever an alert is triggered by Graylog, an incident will be created automatically in Squadcast.