This document will help you integrate Coralogix with Squadcast.
Coralogix’s machine learning-powered platform turns cluttered log data into meaningful patterns and trends, helping users gain valuable insights. Route detailed log alerts from Coralogix to the right users in Squadcast.
How to integrate Coralogix with Squadcast
In Squadcast: Using Coralogix as an Alert Source
Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
2. Select Coralogix. Copy the displayed Webhook URL to configure it within Coralogix. Finish by clicking Add Alert Source -> Done.
When an alert source turns Active, it’ll show up under Configured Alert Sources, you can either generate a test alert from the integration or wait for a real-time alert to be generated by the Alert Source. An Alert Source is active if there is a recorded incident via that Alert Source for the Service.
In Coralogix: Create a Squadcast Webhook
(1) Login to Coralogix and click on the Settings present under your user icon.
(2) Click on the Webhooks tab and click on the + button to add a new Webhook.
(3) (a) Give the Webhook a name in the Alias field.
(b) Choose WebHook as the option from the drop down.
(c) Paste the copied Webhook URL from Squadcast in the URL field.
(d) Choose Method as Post.
(e) Click on Test Configuration. Go back to Squadcast and verify if the test alert from Coralogix triggered an incident. If it did, the integration is working successfully.
(f) Click on Save.
(4) Now, go to the Alerts tab and click on New Alert.
(5) Fill up the alerting specs as per your requirement. In the Conditions section, enable the Notify When Resolved toggle.
(6) In the Recipients section, under Webhook Recipients, select the Squadcast Webhook URL you just created and click on Create Alert.
That’s it! Your Coralogix integration is complete, you are good to go.
Now, whenever Coralogix sends an alert with alert_actiontrigger on the Squadcast webhook, an Incident gets created in Squadcast.
Similarly, when Coralogix sends an alert with alert_actionresolve on the Squadcast webhook, the corresponding triggered incident in Squadcast gets automatically resolved.