Send alerts to Squadcast from Hund
Hund helps monitor services and keep your audience informed of status changes automatically with a status page powered by Hund.
Route detailed alerts from Hund to the right users in Squadcast.
- 1.Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
2. Select Hund. Copy the displayed Webhook URL to configure it within Hund. Finish by clicking Add Alert Source -> Done.
When an alert source turns Active, it’ll show up under Configured Alert Sources, you can either generate a test alert from the integration or wait for a real-time alert to be generated by the Alert Source. An Alert Source is active if there is a recorded incident via that Alert Source for the Service.
(1) Login to your Hund dashboard. Under the Subscriptions tab, select Outgoing webhooks and click on + New Subscription
(2) Select Webhook as Subscription Method and paste the previously copied Squadcast Webhook URL in the Receiving URL place holder. Select POST as HTTP Method and click on Subscribe
(3) Under the Notifiers tab, click on Configure for Webhook. Toggle the Include Group Context switch On. Under Default Notification Preferences, select Normal as Notification Level and select your Notification Preferences accordingly. Then click on Update Notifier
That's it, you are good to go! Your Hund integration is now complete.
Whenever Hund fires an alert, an incident will be created in Squadcast for it. Also, when the issue is Resolved in Hund, the corresponding incident gets auto-resolved in Squadcast.