Squadcast supports SAML 2.0 based Okta Single Sign On (SSO) login and you can set it for your organisation by following this integration guide.
- Valid Okta SSO account & subscription
- Account Owner / Administrator account in Squadcast
- A valid Squadcast subscription (Pro & Enterprise)
- Only an Administrator / Account owner can enable and configure Okta SSO for an organisation in Squadcast.
- Once enabled, only the Account owner can use email-password based login by default although it can be configured to enable email based login for Administrators as well.
- Go to the Integrations tab from your Squadcast account sidebar and click on Integrate under SSO card.
- In the opened modal, select the Okta tab and click Show configuration guide for Okta.
- As given in the displayed guide, go to your Okta dashboard and click on Add Application
- Search for Squadcast application and click Add to add it to your Okta account.
- You can turn On / Off Okta SSO by toggling the button at the top and click Save.
Your Okta SSO Integration is good to go and anyone in your organisation can now use Okta SSO to login into Squadcast.