Follow the steps below to configure a service so as to push related alert data from ManageEngine OpManager onto Squadcast.
Squadcast will then process this information to create incidents for this service as per your preferences.
On the Sidebar, click on Services.
You can either navigate to an existing service or make a new one by clicking on Add Service.
Check the service details like Name, Description, and the associated Escalation Policy for this service and make sure it is correctly entered.
From the Integration Type drop-down, select ManageEngine OpManager.
- Enter the service name and description as required.
- Copy the ManageEngine OpManager Webhook URL and click on Save button to create the service.
- Go to you /Opmanager/bin folder and run the following command
sudo wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/squadcastHQ/squadcast-opmanager-script/master/sq-opmanager-script.py
Once the file is downloaded please make sure that the file has execute permissions for your ManageEngine OpManager user.
If not, then please provide the same using the following command
sudo chmod +x sq-opmanager-script.py
- Login to ManageEngine OpManager.
- Go to Inventory->Devices and select the device whose alerts you want to send to Squadcast.
- Click the Envelope Icon on the top right corner to configure notifications and click Add
Select Run Program.
In Command Name paste the following:
In Program Arguments paste the following (make sure to replace the url with the Webhook URL you copied from the Squadcast dashboard):
"https://api.squadcast.com/v1/incidents/opmanager/85b5aa611b99d9c4c6a70fed0a16c2cc16ceec8c" "$alarmid" "$message" "$displayName" "$category" "$stringseverity" "IP Address:$DeviceField(ipAddress)" "$strModTime" "$eventType" "Entity: $entity"
Check all the severities you want to receive notifications for.
Select appropriate time window and trigger options.
Give a name to the notification profile and click Save.
Now whenever an event is triggered in ManageEngine OpManager, an incident will be automatically created in Squadcast.
Updated 2 months ago