- A valid Squadcast cloud / On-Premise subscription
- A user account in JIRA Cloud with Administrator privileges
Follow the steps below to configure a service so as to push related alert data from Jira onto Squadcast.
Squadcast will then process this information to create incidents for this service as per your preferences.
On the Sidebar, click on Services.
You can either choose to use existing service or create a new service
Now, click on the corresponding Alert Sources button.
Select Jira Cloud from Alert Source drop down and copy the Webhook URL shown.
- Login to Jira Cloud and go to Settings in left-side pannel.
- Go to System under Jira Settings
- Click on the WebHook tab under the Advanced Section.
- Click on Create a Webhook.
- Paste the Jira Cloud Webhook URL copied from Squadcast Dashboard in the URL field and check the created And updated check boxes under issues. Click on Create to finally save the webhook.
Now whenever an issue goes to status-category with key new in Jira, an incident will be triggered in Squadcast . Also when that issue goes to status-category with key done in Jira, it will be auto-resolved in Squadcast.
Updated 8 days ago