Follow the steps below to configure a service so as to push related alert data from Honeybadger onto Squadcast.
Squadcast will then process this information to create incidents for this service as per your preferences.
On the Sidebar, click on Services.
You can either choose to use existing service or create a new service
Now, click on the corresponding Alert Sources button.
Select HoneyBadger from Alert Source drop down and copy the Webhook URL shown.
- Login to your Honeybadger web console and go to Settings tab of your project.
- Under Settings, click on the Alerts & Integrations tab in the sidebar. Under Add a Project Integration, select WebHook.
- You will now be directed to the Set up WebHook page. In the URL input field, paste the Honeybadger Webhook URL that you had initially copied from the Squadcast Dashboard.
- Scroll down to set up the events that you want to trigger an alert for. The following image lists out the events that are supported in Squadcast.
- Configure the Rate escalation and Notification throttling sections as per your requirements.
- Save these changes.
Now whenever an event is triggered in Honeybadger, an incident will be created automatically in Squadcast. And once the event that triggered the incident(s) is resolved in Honeybadger, the relevant Squadcast incidents created would get resolved automatically.
Updated 5 months ago