Follow the steps below to configure a service so as to extract its related alert data from Graylog.
Squadcast will then process this information to create incidents for this service as per your preferences.
On the Sidebar, click on Services.
You can either navigate to an existing service or make a new one by clicking on Add Service.
Check the service details like name, description, and the associated escalation policy for this service and make sure it is correctly entered.
From the integration types drop down, select the integration type as Graylog.
Enter the service name and description as required and click on Save button to create the service.
- Login to your graylog web console and go to Alert tab on the top.
- Click on Notifications.
- Click on Add new notification.
- Select All messages on Notify on Stream
- Select HTTP Alarm Callback on Notification type and click on Add alert notification.
- Give a title to the notification and put the Squadcast web hook url from the previous step on the url field and click on Save.
Now whenever an alert is triggered by Graylog, an incident will be created automatically in Squadcast.
Updated 8 months ago