This document will help you integrate Coralogix with Squadcast.
Coralogix’s machine learning powered platform turns cluttered log data into meaningful patterns and trends, helping users gain valuable insights. Route detailed log alerts from Coralogix to the right users in Squadcast.
How to integrate Coralogix with Squadcast
In Squadcast: Using Coralogix as an Alert Source
(1) On the Sidebar, click on Services.
(2) Select an existing Service or Add service
(3) Click the corresponding Alert Sources
(4) Search for Coralogix from the Alert Source drop down menu and copy the webhook URL shown.
In Coralogix: Create a Squadcast Webhook
(1) Login to Coralogix and click on the Settings present under your user icon.
(2) Click on the Webhooks tab and click on the + button to add a new Webhook.
(3) (a) Give the Webhook a name in the Alias field.
(b) Choose WebHook as the option from the drop down.
(c) Paste the copied Webhook URL from Squadcast in the URL field.
(d) Choose Method as Post.
(e) Click on Test Configuration. Go back to Squadcast and verify if the test alert from Coralogix triggered an incident. If it did, the integration is working successfully.
(f) Click on Save.
(4) Now, go to the Alerts tab and click on New Alert.
(5) Fill up the alerting specs as per your requirement. In the Conditions section, enable the Notify When Resolved toggle.
(6) In the Recipients section, under Webhook Recipients, select the Squadcast Webhook URL you just created and click on Create Alert.
That’s it! Your Coralogix integration is complete, you are good to go.
Now, whenever Coralogix sends an alert with
alert_action trigger on the Squadcast webhook, an Incident gets created in Squadcast.
Similarly, when Coralogix sends an alert with
alert_action resolve on the Squadcast webhook, the corresponding triggered incident in Squadcast gets automatically resolved.