Squadcast supports SAML 2.0 based Single Sign On (SSO) login for Azure Active Directory users and you can set it for your organisation by following this integration guide.
- Account Owner / Administrator account in Squadcast
- A valid Squadcast subscription (Enterprise)
Point To Note
- Only an Administrator / Account owner can enable and configure Azure Active Directory SSO for an organisation in Squadcast.
- Once enabled, only the Account owner can use email-password based login by default although it can be configured to enable email based login for Administrators as well.
- Go to the Integrations tab from your Squadcast account sidebar and click on Integrate under SSO card.
- In the opened modal, select the Custom SAML 2.0 tab and click Show configuration guide for Custom SAML 2.0.
- As given in the displayed guide, copy the ACS URL .Then go to your Azure Active Directory dashboard and click on Enterprise applications .
- Click New Application .
- Select Non Gallery Application , give a name for the application and click Add .
- In the left pane under Manage select Users and groups.
- Click Add User. Add the users you want along with the appropriate role.
- Click Single sign-on and select SAML.
9.Edit the Basic SAML configuration section and in Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)
paste the ACS URl you copied from Squadcast.
- .Edit the User and Attributes Claims Section. Remove the namespace and use first_name for source attribute user.givenname , email for user.email and last_name for user.lastname
- Click Edit icon on the Saml Signing Certificate section and download the PEM certificate.
- Under Setup up section copy the Login Url.
- Paste both Login Url in Saml 2.0 EndPoint and the contents of the pem. file in the X.509. certificate section.Then click Save.
- That's it. For testing SSO go back to the azure portal sso page and click Test Sign In. Then Click sign in as current user
Updated 15 days ago