Incident War Room is an incident specific commenting system where you can add in important notes and pointers that can help mitigate the incident faster.
You can use this to:
- Collaborate and resolve the incident
- Use it to store important pointers that will help with the mitigation
- Use it to store notes that can be populated in the postmortem report
- You can add or address Users in the War Room using "@" symbol. This can be used while adding in user specific notes.
- Users who are on-call at that instant are indicated by a green dot against their name.
Who is On-call?
Users who are on-call across all schedules in the organization are indicated with the green dot.
The Incident War Room supports Markdown.
- You can add in Images as URLs, Links among other important data as a comment within the War Room.
Updated 8 months ago