- Valid Okta SSO account & subscription
- Account Owner / Administrator account in Squadcast
- A valid Squadcast subscription (Pro & Enterprise)
Points to Note
- Only an Administrator / Account owner can enable and configure Okta SSO for an organisation in Squadcast.
- Once enabled, only the Account owner can use email-password based login by default although it can be configured to enable email based login for Administrators as well.
- Go to the Integrations tab from your Squadcast account sidebar and click on Integrate under Okta card.
2. In the opened modal, click Show configuration guide for Okta
3. As given in the displayed guide, go to your Okta dashboard and click on Add Application
3. Search for Squadcast application and click Add to add it to your Okta account.
4. Go to the Sign On tab and Edit the settings to input the Customer ID from Step 2 and click Save.
5. Click on View Setup Instructions and in the opening window, copy the SAML 2.0 Endpoint and X.509 certificate and paste them in Squadcast modal and click Save
6. You can turn On / Off Okta SSO by toggling the button at the top and click Save.
Your Okta SSO Integration is good to go and anyone in your organisation can now use Okta SSO to login into Squadcast.