This document will help you integrate Sematext with Squadcast.
Sematext allows you to detect and troubleshoot production & performance issues with logs, metrics, synthetic and real user monitoring. Route detailed monitoring alerts from Sematext to the right users in Squadcast.
How to integrate Sematext with Squadcast
In Squadcast: Using Sematext as an Alert Source
(1) On the Sidebar, click on Services.
(2) Select an existing Service or Add service
(3) Click the corresponding Alert Sources
(4) Search for Sematext from the Alert Source drop down menu and copy the webhook
In Sematext: Create a Squadcast Webhook
(1) Go to Alerts from the left navigation panel. Click on Notification Hooks and select Squadcast to create a new Squadcast notification hook
(2) Name your Notification Hook to reflect the type of alerts that will be sent into Squadcast
(3) Paste the webhook URL that was copied from Squadcast under Webhook URL
(4) Click on Send Test Notification to test this integration
(5) Click on Save Notification Hook to save this configuration
That’s it! Your Sematext integration is now good to go.
Q: If an alert gets resolved in Sematext, does it send auto-resolve signals to Squadcast?
A: No, Sematext does not send auto-resolve signals to Squadcast. Hence, Squadcast incidents from Sematext should be resolved manually.