Follow the steps below to add users
(1) Click on Users on the sidebar
(2) Click on Add Users
(3) Fill in the First Name, Last Name, Email ID and User Type of the users whom you wish to invite into your Organization
New rows will auto-populate as you start filling the fields.
(4) To import multiple users to your organization, you can simply drag and drop a
.csv file or click on select a file from your computer on the top of the page to bulk import users
- Before you import make sure your CSV file is in the following format:
- You can skip the
user_typefield if you wish to fill that field later, post import. By default, the
user_typechosen will be
- If you already have filled fields and choose to merge the CSV file data with existing rows, click on the Continue button in the modal for confirmation.
- Once the import is successful, you will see all the user details populated in the list
- You cannot change an
Account Ownerusing the
Import Usersflow. If an invalid
user_typeis detected, the system automatically changes the
- Ensure that there are no spaces before/after the data in the cells, especially the mail addresses of the users
(5) You can delete a row by clicking on the
Trash icon on the right side of the row
(6) If you have deleted a row by accident, click on the
Undo button, that pops up at the bottom, to restore the deleted row
(7) Click on
Send Invite(s), to invite the users to your Organization. The invited user will receive an email for verification
(8) Until the user has been successfully verified, you will notice a message that says
Email is not verified against that user on the User Page. You can also choose to resend the verification email by clicking on the Resend Invite icon should that be necessary
You will not be able to transfer
Account Ownership with the
Add User flow.
Q: Can I add more than one Account Owner?
A: No, there can be only one Account Owner per account
Q: How can I transfer ownership?
A: Click on Transfer Ownership beside the name of the current owner to make the changes.