Ensure that the users of the Team have the right Roles (with the right permissions associated with the Postmortem entity) to be able to create and manage Postmortems
Be sure to choose the Team from the team picker on the top to view/manage Postmortems created within that particular Team
We understand that the cycle of conducting Postmortems does not stop at just that. Once Postmortems are created and are being maintained for multiple incidents in your Team, having the ability to discover and access them easily would be equally important.
You can follow the steps below to access Postmortems:
(1) Click on Postmortems in the primary navigation
(2) Here, you will be able to see the list of all Postmortems that exist for the Team chosen
- You can use the +Add Filter tab to add filters based on Alert Sources and Services. It will filter the Postmortem list according to the chosen Alert Source or Service.
- You can choose the time filter to view all Postmortems in the selected time period. By default, all the Postmortems within the last 3 months are displayed.
As we know, each of the listed Postmortem is associated with an incident. The
Incident IDof the associated incident is listed above the Postmortem. Clicking on the
Incident IDwill navigate you to the Incident Details page of that incident.
The date of creation of the Postmortem is mentioned alongside the
- The search bar on the top right can be used to search for particular Postmortems. You can search by any word that is contained within the Postmortem
(3) To update/edit a Postmortem, click on the Edit icon, make the necessary changes and click on Update